Thursday, October 30, 2008

Lukas J

Our newest grandchild was born on October 27 and weighed in at a whopping 9 lb. 1 oz. and was 21 inches long.
His name is Lukas J, but will be called Luke.


Big sister thought he was pretty nice too. I stayed for a couple of days to help, but had to get back to work because we were short-handed at the office. Work sure gets in the way of what I really want to be doing, makes me even more anxious for retirement. Mom and baby are doing great.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Joan said...

Oh how cute and sweet and what a big boy. I'm afraid I don't see a lot of your genes in him. He looks like an Acton. Maybe that will change. Grandkids are sooo yummy. I was born to be a grandma.

Joan

Gran said...

Luke is really great! It's always nice to have them half grown when they're born. You're right about work getting in the way - too bad we all like to eat and shop!

Kathye

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

now that is a cute couple of grandkids!!! woo hoo! lucky girl.

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo