Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Bags are Packed



The bags are packed and the countdown is almost there. We leave tomorrow for Billings and have an early morning flight to NYC on Saturday. Sunday we board the Caribbean Princess and head north to Canada. After a sea day, we will port in Halifax, Nova Scotia; Saint John, New Brunswick; Bar Harbor, Maine; Boston; and Newport, Rhode Island. We return on the 15th after spending a couple of days in New York City. I'll try not to bore you with too many picture when I get back, I'll only post the really good ones. See you in about 12 days.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun!!!! I'm sure cruise pictures are more fun to see in blog version than 15 CDs. :0)

Jennie said...

Have a great time! I will miss your blogs, but look forward to a great one when you get back.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hope your cruise is as good as mine!!! lots of photos please???

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Joan said...

I'm jealous and can't wait to see the pics when you get back. I've never been on a cruise.

Joan