Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's All About Me

I don't usually participate in tags, but I'm bored and can't think of anything to post. So here goes--It's all about me!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name, Louise, is after my Grandma
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I don't cry much so I don't remember. My kids think I'm cold-hearted, I think I'm strong.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Don't like it, don't eat it.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 1 boy, 3 girls.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Probably too much, I can be perceived as a smart @##
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No, I was only 3 when I had them out and I swear I can remember smelling the ether.
9.WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Only for money, a lot of money
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Oatmeal
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I hate to untie my shoes so much that I purposely don't wear shoes that tie.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, no. Mentally, see question 2
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate Mint
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their smile
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? I wish I was more compassionate
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Dad
18.WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Brown pants and brown loafers
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Cseasar salad
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Soulmate by Natasha Bedingfield
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I don't understand this question, maybe green (?)
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Freshly baked bread and freshly bathed babies
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Ken (husband)
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? yes
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football
27. HAIR COLOR? As much as I hate to admit to it, Gray, but you'll never see it that color
28. EYE COLOR? Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
30. FAVORITE FOOD? I love sweets
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? It was a DVD with Morgan Freeman and Ashley Judd, but I don't remember the name
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Green
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. I hate being cold.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Tiramisu
37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Waiting for the rest of the Twilight series to get here from Amazon, so I am reading something by Nora Roberts
38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one
39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Didn't watch TV
40. FAVORITE SOUND? babies laughing
41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Stones
42. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Caracas, Venezuela
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Still trying to discover my hidden talents
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Wyoming

5 comments:

Colette said...

Interesting, I didn't know you had your tonsils out.

Susan said...

Stick around, I may have more secrets.

Unknown said...

OOH can't wait to hear about them. It's too bad you two can't say the last movie you watched was Mamma Mia. :0) It was AWESOME!!!

Joan said...

Susan, my favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip too. I found one here called Russells that I love but I miss Wilcoxins brand. What is your favorite brand? I like Dreyers, Bryers and all the others but I'm still searching for the best.

Joan

Susan said...

Joan,
Wilcoxson's is my favorite cuz it has big chunks of dark chocolate. I don't like Meadow Gold because the pieces of chocolate are so small they taste grainy. Breyers is pretty good too.