Monday, September 15, 2008

Baby Shower






Colette, our youngest daughter, is expecting her second child in about 6 weeks. It's a boy and we are so excited. The last 4 grandchildren have been girls and we love them to pieces, but it's time for some testosterone around here. Her best friend from high school hosted a baby shower for her on Satuday and she got a lot of great stuff. Her grandma, aunt, two cousins and their 3 children came up from Wyoming so we had a houseful of girls. Ken felt a little outnumbered. Saturday night we had a family dinner with 13 females and 2 guys. See why we're so excited for another boy in our family. I only got a few pictures because my camera battery died. :) So typical.

2 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oboy a new grandbaby is tits!!! lucky duck!

smiles, bee
xxxooxoxoxoxoxox

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

You probably don't know me, but I grew up in lovell (Two doors away from your sister Brenda). My grandma lives next to Brenda, (Jala). So, I'm a blog stalker, and just wnated to say hi. I used to babysit the Smith girls, and love them dearly. I even have a daughter named Natalie, because I loved Natalie S. so much. They are all so good to my grandma, and my grandpa Golden loved those girls so much, and thought of them as granddaughters. Do any of them blog?? Hope you don't mind me poppin in on your blog, I found it on my dear friend, Laurels blog.
Happy Blogging~
Kristy (Brown) Sinks