Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Dream

Don't worry, I'm not going to tell you about a dream I had last night (although I've had some doozies lately). We were suffering from cruise withdrawals so we booked a back to back cruise on the new Carnival Dream. The worst part......we have to wait a whole year. It's a new ship, due to debut next September. We are booked for January 23, 2010 for the first week, we'll stay on the ship and go the next week too.


So far, Ken's sister Sue and husband Duane, are the only others booked with us. We're hoping a few more couples will decide to cruise with us. Eveyone start saving your bucks and come along.
It will be Carnival's largest ship, with some new innovations. Fun, fun, fun!
This is the area my hubby is excited about.....the water slide! Should I be worried or is it a good thing that a sixty year old man is excited about this?

Being the complete opposite of my husband, this hot tub cantilevered off the side of the ship looks pretty inviting to me.

7 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

from port canaveral? i looked at this for next year's family christmas cruise but it was too expensive. (because i pay for everyone) but the ship looks wonderful. what kind of cabin did you get? they have some with two bathrooms. that's what i want! ha ha

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

I WANT TO GO!!! I told mom the other day that going on one cruise is just cruel...because now I know what I'm missing out on.

brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stephanie said...

ME ME ME ME COUNT ME IN!
Oh wait I'll have a 4yr old and 1yr old, Never mind. Maybe we can all go when I retire!

Laurel said...

Man, does that look like fun! Although, at this point in my life I think I might take the first 3 days just to sleep. Gosh, that sounds delicious. And if I spent two weeks on a cruise ship, I'd come back at least 10 lbs. heavier. But it would be worth it. The food is amazing and always available. And of course I have to try everything.

Joan said...

I am still not convinced because I am still afraid of the ocean. I think one day we will go, but this is not the year. We will fly to Hawaii which scares me almost as much. I am not afraid of a lot of things , but oceans and airplanes...I don't know what it is. I do love to travel though, so I end up fighting those fears. Let me know how it goes....again.

Gran said...

Looks like fun but not for my "socially stunted" boyfriend. Have fun and take lots of pictures.

Kath