Thursday, January 8, 2009

What have I got myself into???




I began a winter project that will almost certainly drive me crazy. My plan was to scan some old photos and put them on CD's for my family. I now have hundreds of pictures and the majority of them don't have names or dates on them. These two are from Ken's side of the family and nobody knows anything about them. I was able to zoom in and read the license which is a 1928 Wyoming plate. The woman in the back on the left is Ken's Grandma George. That's it, the only thing we know about them. The location doesn't even look familiar. I would love to know more about these pictures, but they were taken eighty years ago. Who the heck am I going ask?

2 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

lots of work but well worth it for the future generations. my family has lost forever so many things that were never told...

smiles, bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Jennie said...

Those are really neat pictures, too bad you don't know who's in them.