Monday, January 12, 2009

This scanning project is taking over my life!

Since this scanning project is taking over my house, my life and every bit of spare time I have, I decided I may as well post a few of the pictures I've scanned. These are of the grandkids, just random photos, some are recent and some of them are when the teen-agers now were small.
Taylor was our first grandchild and I have a gazillion pictures of her. This is her first Christmas, she was pretty spoiled.
This is Taylor all grown up, well.....in her mind anyway.

Austan and Tristan came into our lives about five years ago so I don't have many pictures of them when they were small. They are the two boys on the right in this Christmas picture from a few years ago.






This is Trey who was very disgusted with his parents after they all completed a long hike in the Big Horn Mountains. When he's not happy with something, his face will tell you.



Zac was excited to start kindergarten. Probably the first and last day he was excited about school.








I just like this picture of Lexie. She is a few years younger here, but she's still this pretty.





Tucker is thirteen now, but he still looks like this when he laughs. He has a great giggle.




Luke was just starting to smile and notice people when I took this picture. Maybe when I get good at photoshop I can get rid of the feet growing out of his head.


Kenzie had the wildest hair when she was born. It looks curly here, but it's pretty straight now.



Zac usually wore his hair spiked, as was the style a few years ago. His new step-dad decided to give him a new "do" and slicked it all down.




Caelen was very attached to her "binky" when she was little. Colette took this picture in the car after she heard a small squeal of delight and turned to see Caelen with two pacifiers in her mouth. She was really pleased with herself.



This picture of Talen, Trey, Caelen and Kenzie was taken last summer. Trey likes to puff his chest out and the girls are unsucessfully trying to copy him.



Ken was raking leaves last fall and caught this image of Caelen jumping into the pile.



This is a picture the girls will laugh at someday and then ask us why we made them wear bunny ears. Talen didn't have ears so she just put the Easter basket on her head. She does things like that.



Tanner and Taylor, both teen-agers now, are sitting in my doll room. I think Taylor was thrilled to finally be in there, but Tanner not so much.



Tanner has been wrestling since he was about 4 years. Here he is with his "look tough" pose.



Lexie came to visit us from NC when she was about 9 months old. Dad is giving her a bath in the kitchen sink.




Taylor, Tanner and Tucker after going down the water slide in Moose Jaw, Canada.



This is one of my favorite pictures of Kenzie, Caelen and Talen. They love to take a bath at grandma's house.

When my computer crashed last fall I lost a lot of pictures that hadn't been printed so now they are all going onto CD's and being backed up on an external hard drive. Saturday I scanned 276 pictures and that is not even a small dent in the amount I have left to do. Ugh!

5 comments:

Jennie said...

You sure do have some cute grandkids! I loved seeing the ones of Tanner and Taylor when they were little.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

susan you sure do have cute grandkids!!! wow! keep posting!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

stephanie said...

You sure have Cute Grandkids!

Colette said...

Oh my gosh, I love, love, love, the picture of Zac with his slick hairdo. He's really going to hate that picture when he gets older.

Unknown said...

Those are so cute.