Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Little More of the Dream Cruise

Our stateroom was at the very back of this ship and the theater was at the front of the ship. We walked this really long hallway many times.
After we had been on the ship for a week I noticed that the bottom lights on the glass elevator changed colors. I'm very observant!

At the beginning of our second week we were surprised by this Bon Voyage basket from Carnival cruises.


This is Empress Bee and her husband Sarge from Florida. I have read her blog for a couple of years so it was fun meeting them.



Hannah and Johnny were another couple we met, first on the internet, then on the cruise. We had a lot of fun with them and plan on keeping in touch. We hope to get to Georgia to visit them.




Rich had a birthday on the cruise and our fun loving waiter, Julio made sure we celebrated in style.





This was another one of Julio's trick. He placed the glass of water on Duane's hands and then a spoon in his mouth. Try to get out of that one.






I don't know what Ken and Bill were yukking it up about, but whatever it was, it must have been darn funny.







Sue and Duane on formal night.








Brenda and Bill.









Rich and Maureen. New friends from Canada.











This is the picture going on my fridge to remind me to quit eating!










This is why I look like I do in the above picture. I really love dessert! I won 104 dollars on the 2 cent slot machine so I treated Ken to dinner at the fancy pay restaurant on the ship. It was an amazing meal topped off with this chocolate sampler. YUM!













4 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh my gosh did i need my hair done or what? ha ha ha

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Gran said...

I think everyone looks great - for nearly 60 and there abouts! It's more important to enjoy your life than worry about the little things! Looks like fun was had by all.

Gran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joan said...

I am getting closer and closer to wanting to go on a cruise by looking at your pictures. You look wonderful btw, you don't need to lose weight at all. I love your fancy outfit. Oh I do love to travel and enjoy living vicariously through your blog.