Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I need a vacation!

We're home after a wonderful two week cruise, but now I am so bone tired I need a vacation to recover from the vacation. Tonight I'm going to work on the pictures we took and see if I can find a few good ones to share with you. I'm really disappointed in them this time, I messed up the setting on my camera and out of the 800 pictures I took only a few turned out very good. The one above was taken on the ship as we boarded the Carnival Dream. Stay tuned for more on our Dream cruise.

2 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you are just getting home? must have been a blast! ha ha

looking forward to the photos...

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Joan said...

I need to know what you can do anywhere for two weeks. Maybe I am ADD. I am looking forward to your pics.