Sunday, December 14, 2008

Damn, it's cold!

This is the weather forecast from Weather Underground for our little town tonight.

Partly cloudy. Very cold. Occasional flurries. Lows around 28 below. Northwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Lowest wind chill readings 45 below to 55 below zero overnight.


I just checked the temp and it is 19 degrees below zero. Wind chills of 45 to 55 below zero!

Besides being too cold and stormy to go to Billings and do my Christmas shopping this weekend, I came down with a cold and cough so I spent most of the weekend laying around. I will never, ever, ever, wait this late to do my shopping. It is extremely stressful.

6 comments:

Gran said...

It's very cold here, too. Not Montana, colder than s___ weather but darned cold for Oregon. We even have wind chill factors right now and as you know, I left Montana so I could get away from all that - oh well, at least it doesn't usually last all that long. AND I wont' mention that if you hadn't gone on this last trip, you'd have your shopping done but I'm sure it was worth it!

Kathye

Joan said...

Oh, just reading your weather report makes my teeth hurt and my back ache. I remember the days when it was so cold my nostrils would stick together when I breathed. I don't miss that at all.

brenda said...

It's so damn cold.but only 50 days till cruise. I'll lay in the sunshine on the beach and think of you.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh no! you poor little thing! you need a cruise. seriously...

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxxo

Anonymous said...

how can you write a so cool blog,i am watting your new post in the future!

Anonymous said...

Although we have differences in culture, but do not want is that this view is the same and I like that!