Monday, September 14, 2009

What's on my mind


I shamelessly stole this idea for a post from a blog I read often (thank you, Colett). She is the daughter of one of my oldest friends, she doesn't know me, but I feel like I know her.


Making: Lists of things to do before we sell our house

Cooking: The Atkins way (Ugh!)

Drinking: Shasta Diet grapefruit soda

Reading: Julie and Julia

Wanting: The next 9 months to go by quickly, then time can slow down

Looking: At houses in Billings

Playing: On the computer, way too much

Wasting: Time on the computer

Sewing: Are you kidding??????

Wishing: I was on vacation

Enjoying: The warm days and cool nights

Waiting: To retire

Liking: This time of my life

Wondering: If I can stay on this diet long enough to lose 20 pounds

Loving: My grandkids and the funny things they say and do

Hoping: New TV shows start soon

Marvelling: The Pioneer Woman (how does she do it all?)

Needing: To eat something sweet

Smelling: New candle melt that I really like, but can't remember the name

Wearing: Flip-flops, I need to live somewhere that I can wear them everyday.

Following: Blogs of people I don't know

Noticing: That I really care about fellow bloggers when things aren't going well in their lives

Thinking: About our January cruise

Bookmarking: Century 21 Real Estate

Opening: My mouth at the wrong time

Giggling: At inappropriate times; will I ever outgrow that?

Feeling: Hungry

4 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

what is your jan cruise? we are on the dream 1/23 if sarge is ok...

smiles, bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Susan said...

That's our first week of a back to back! Oh, I hope he is able to go I would love to meet both of you.

Joan said...

Are you thinking of moving to Billings? That would be awesome! I wear flipflps at home every day even in the winter. I LOVE them.

Laurel said...

You're moving? That's a big deal! Hope all goes well. And I don't know how Pioneer Woman does it all either. I don't think it's possible.