Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Photo Tag

This photo tag is from my friend Joan's blog. This is the 6th picture in my 6th photo folder. After you post the picture you are supposed to tell about the photo, so here goes. This is a picture taken on Easter in 1957. My dad is holding my brother Jim, my sister Brenda is next to him and I am standing off on my own. I don't have a clue where the dog came from. We're behind my Grandma Larson's house and I know she didn't ever have a dog. What I like best about this picture is that for once Brenda and I have normal length bangs. In most of our pictures our bangs are horribly short, I don't know if mom meant for them to be that short or if once she started cutting she just couldn't stop.


After you post your picture you're supposed to tag 6 people to do the same. I'm not sure I have 6 people who read my blog, but if you do why not play along.

1. Go to your documents/pictures.
2. Go to your 6th file folder.
3. Go to your 6th picture.
4. Post and blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it. I'll see what the picture is before I decide If I'll play along. My childhood hair seems to be about trying to get a perm to stay in - poodle curls and then straight, dry hair. I don't have one to post - too bad!

Cute pic!
Kathye

stephanie said...

that's a cute picture!

Unknown said...

very cute!!

Teresa said...

One time when I stayed at Grama's house she cut my bangs really short like that too... my mom was really mad at her!

Joan said...

Now that is a darling picture and what a treasure to have it with your Dad in it. Jennie must feel left out.

Jennie said...

That is a really cute picture. I don't think I've seen it before. And yes Joan I do feel left out. I guess thats what happens when your siblings are soooooo much older than you.