Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What the hell am I doing?

My first posting and I don't have a thing to say! Is this a good idea to start a blog? I already spend way too much time on the computer, but my good friend Joan has so much fun with her blog, I decided to give it a try.

I am happily married to my high school sweetheart, mother of four grown children, I have eleven grandkids and a little boy due in Ocotober. Only two years until Ken and I retire! I hate to wish two years of my life to speed by, but we have so many plans for retirement and I am ready to get started. We love to cruise and plan to see some of the world from the deck of a cruise ship. Our first big trip after retirement will be in our travel trailer, we plan on traveling across the United States and to see as much of our big, beautiful country as possible. If I keep this blog going, I'll take you all with me.

2 comments:

Joan said...

Yea Susan, I am proud of you. Wayne hasn't updated his blog in a long time but he is getting ready to tell stories from his past. Maybe that will inspire you too. Write about your memories, your desires (like you did) and your life. Do you read my kid's blogs? They are funny and can give you ideas too. YOu can go to POSTS, then edit posts and cahnge anything you don't like...like typos, wrong speloling etc. You naver are stuck with your postings.

I'll be watching.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well your blog is beautiful!!! you did a great job.

when you retire consider a back to back med cruise with transatlantic back. i'd do it that way because you can relax on the way home and you gain an hour a day for six days, it is lovely. we have done it twice and they have been the highlight of our retirement!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

ps: unless you get lots of spam you might consider getting rid of that word verification. the reason is because lots of people won't bother to comment if it's there because it's aggrivaing. (hope you don't mind me saying so)